Download rebU – Pro Driver Assistant for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install rebU – Pro Driver Assistant for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install rebU – Pro Driver Assistant for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install rebU – Pro Driver Assistant for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the rebU – Pro Driver Assistant and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
rebU – Pro Driver Assistant
|App Name||rebU – Pro Driver Assistant|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
rebU – Pro Driver Assistant FAQs, Guide, and Features
Especially developed for pro drivers, rebU helps you maximize your earnings whether with rideshare apps or private rides and offers you more security when going out on the streets and roads to work.
Some of the app functions:
– Mileage Tracking: track absolutely every mileage, classify them and get a full report for IRS tax reimbursement.
– Best Region: for Uber and Lyft drivers to find the best nearby location to drive and get the best ride pings from the rideshare apps, anywhere, anytime.
– Surge Rate: watch the Surge level at your location, in surroundings and mark several locations in the city to be notified when any place reaches the minimum surge you chose.
– Unsafe Area Alert: get an alert over the screen when approaching unsafe areas.
– Secret Cam: secretly record videos with your phone’s front camera, even with the app closed and with the screen off.
– Private Trips: calculate private trips in real time (like a taximeter). Estimate trip fare, generate receipts and send them to customers.
– Family/Friends Monitoring: exchange messages, audios, share your real-time location and notify your groups with a Panic Alert.
– Panic Button: an easy and discreet way to send a panic alert to your groups and warn they that you have a problem, send an alert with video and real-time location to as many people as you want.
Hello drivers! In this version we launch our grand new feature: Mileage Tracking! We hope you enjoy it 🙂
We are compromised to improve rebU to meet all your needs! Give us your feedback at [email protected]
The rebU – Pro Driver Assistant is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.