Download RecForge II – Audio Recorder for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the RecForge II – Audio Recorder for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the RecForge II – Audio Recorder on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install RecForge II – Audio Recorder for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the RecForge II – Audio Recorder on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RecForge II – Audio Recorder for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the RecForge II – Audio Recorder and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install RecForge II – Audio Recorder for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the RecForge II – Audio Recorder and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the RecForge II – Audio Recorder and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
RecForge II – Audio Recorder
|App Name||RecForge II – Audio Recorder|
|Update||December 29, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
RecForge II – Audio Recorder FAQs, Guide, and Features
RecForge II is an Android dictaphone and editor to record, convert, play, edit, and share your recordings in most popular audio codecs
Main features :
• Highly customizable recorder (codec, samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo)
• Use external microphone (RODE, iRig, …)
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual gain adjustment
• Skip silences
• Schedule recording
• extract sound stream from videos
• Music speed changer : Adjust tempo, pitch, playing rate
• Loop on playing selection
• Recorder for sound, voice, note, dictation, rehearsal, meeting, lecture, music learning, EVP, studio recording, … in mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav codec
• Real-time monitoring (live audio spectrum analyzer)
• Use front, rear or external microphone (TRRS adapter, RODE SC6, iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav)
• Skip silences
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better quality
• Schedule a date to start the recorder
• Record in background
• Control the recorder from the notification bar
• Loop for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, …
• Visualize stereo audio signal (audio spectrum analyzer)
• Music speed changer : Time stretching with playing rate, pitch and tempo adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lecture, …)
• Convert your dictation to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav with all possible settings : samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo, …
• Extract sound stream from video
• Edit your recordings (cut or crop to keep only interesting parts – concatenate or merge to make basic arrangements) for ringtones, commentary, …
• Tag your recording and edit metadata
• Change music speed (tempo, pitch and rate) and save as a new file
• Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concatenate, merge, time strecth, adjust pitch, tempo and playing rate
• Send your dictation to cloud storage services or share your recordings with your friends by mail, SoundCloud, WhatsApp …
• Manage and organize your files with folders (rename, delete, copy, move)
• Sort recordings by date, name and size
• Save sounds to android media library
• 4 widgets (one click recorder)
• Material design UI
Supported audio formats :
• samplerate from 8 to 48kHz
• encoding codec : mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav
• decoding codec : mp3, ogg, wav, wma, flac, opus, speex, m4a, m2a, mp2, aac, m4v, mp4, mka, mkv, ac3, eac3, amr, 3gp, 3g2, avi, mov, asf, ogv, .wmv, .flv, .f4v, .webm
• bitrate from 32 to 320 kbps
• mono / mono x2 / stereo (cf FAQ)
You can find more details about settings (external microphone, AGC, manual gain, loop, skip silences, stereo, …) in the FAQ :
If the app force closes after an install or upgrade, check that a Cleaner or a task killer is not running or create an exception for RecForge (you can check this site too : https://dontkillmyapp.com/)
If there are any problems, please contact us and we will troubleshoot the problem together
★★★★★ We would be very grateful if you could spend some time to rate RecForge on Google Play
Record to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, flac, speex and opus codec are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for wav). Simply press the pause button to continue recording.
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/dje073
Permission details :
• Storage : Save recordings to your external storage
• Microphone : Record sound from your (external) microphone
Bug fix : Grey recording button + initialisation failed problems fixed
The RecForge II – Audio Recorder is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.