Download Recipe Keeper for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Recipe Keeper for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Recipe Keeper on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Recipe Keeper for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Recipe Keeper on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Recipe Keeper on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Recipe Keeper for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Recipe Keeper on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Recipe Keeper and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Recipe Keeper for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Recipe Keeper on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Recipe Keeper and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Recipe Keeper and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Recipe Keeper|
|Update||November 30, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Recipe Keeper FAQs, Guide, and Features
Recipe Keeper is the quick and easy way to collect, organize and share all your favorite recipes across your mobile, tablet and desktop.
ADD RECIPES QUICKLY AND EASILY
Enter your recipes with as much or as little information as you like. Copy and paste recipes from your existing documents or apps. Categorize your recipes by course and category. Add photos, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
IMPORT RECIPES FROM WEBSITES
Search for recipes on the web and add them straight to your collection. Hundreds of popular recipe websites supported. Customize imported recipes to suit your needs.
SCAN FROM COOKBOOKS, MAGAZINES AND HANDWRITTEN RECIPES
Scan recipes using your phone’s camera or from your existing photos and PDF files. OCR technology automatically converts images to text. Keep all your favorite family recipes safe forever.
FIND ANY RECIPE INSTANTLY
Quickly lookup your recipes by name, ingredient or directions or simply browse your recipes by course, category and rating. Got leftovers in the fridge? Search for a recipe to use them up. Cook more of your favorite meals and rediscover those long-forgotten recipes to make mealtimes interesting again.
SHARE RECIPES WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Share your recipes by email and to your favorite social networks. Create a shared family recipe collection. Add recipes from other Recipe Keeper users with a single tap.
CREATE BEAUTIFUL COOKBOOKS
Create cookbooks from your recipes for printing or sharing as a PDF with cover page, table of contents, custom layouts and more.
Adjust a recipe serving size up or down and let Recipe Keeper automatically recalculate your ingredients for you.
PLAN AHEAD AND STAY IN CONTROL
Integrated weekly and monthly meal planner allows you to plan your meals in advance. Add all your meals to your shopping list in one step. Recipe Keeper can even create a random meal plan for you based on your hints and suggestions. Get rid of that “what should I cook tonight?” feeling.
MAKE SHOPPING SIMPLER
Fully featured shopping list that automatically groups your items by aisle. Save money by only buying what you need. No more trips back to the store for that one thing you forgot.
AVAILABLE ACROSS ALL OF YOUR DEVICES
Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all your Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows devices (separate purchase required for iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows).
“ALEXA, ASK RECIPE KEEPER FOR COOKIE RECIPES.”
Search your recipes, cook hands-free with step-by-step instructions and add items to your shopping list using the Recipe Keeper skill for Amazon Alexa, (English language only).
TRANSFER YOUR EXISTING RECIPES
Transfer your recipes from other apps such as Living Cookbook, MasterCook, MacGourmet, BigOven, Cook’n, My Cookbook, My Recipe Book, Paprika Recipe Manager, Pepperplate, OrganizEat, Recipe Box and many more.
• Choose from 25 different color schemes, light & dark modes
• Format recipes using bold and italics
• Customizable recipe collections, courses and categories
• Add nutrition information and search for recipes by nutritional amounts
• Check off ingredients while cooking, highlight the current direction
• Adjustable text size when viewing recipes – great for reading recipes across the kitchen
• Convert recipes between US/Imperial and Metric units
• Link related recipes together
• Add links to online videos
• Pin your favorite recipes to the home screen for quick access
• Works offline – take your recipes with you wherever you go
• Bulk update multiple recipes at once
• Screen lock disabled while viewing recipes – no more messy fingers on screen trying to wake your device
• Available in 15 languages
We love hearing from you! If you need any help, have a question, or want to suggest a new feature, please email us at [email protected]
Cook more. Eat healthier. Shop smarter. Try Recipe Keeper free today!
You can now create cookbooks from your recipes for printing or sharing as a PDF file with cover page, table of contents, custom recipe layouts and more.
Recipe import updated to support more web sites.
The Recipe Keeper is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.