Download Remotification: Philips Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Remotification: Philips Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Remotification: Philips Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Remotification: Philips Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Remotification: Philips Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Remotification: Philips Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Remotification: Philips Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Remotification: Philips Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Remotification: Philips Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Remotification: Philips Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Remotification: Philips Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Remotification: Philips Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Remotification: Philips Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Remotification: Philips Hue
|App Name||Remotification: Philips Hue|
|Update||October 2, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Remotification: Philips Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
The simplest and fastest way to control your Philips Hue lamps!
– WiFi connection
– Philips Hue Bridge
– Philips Hue light
Remotification: Philips Hue makes operating your Philips Hue lamps even easier. Connect the app once with a Philips Hue Bridge and all rooms and scenes are taken over in Hue Notification Control. In addition, it is possible to create your own groups and scenes. You can then choose which rooms and scenes you want to control from the notification. This notification will disappear when you leave home, and will appear again when you arrive. All of your creations, rooms, scenes and settings, are synchronized on all of your devices. You just have to sign in using the same Google account.
The app has a smart background service that always reflects the current status in the notification and in the small status bar icon. A change of the lamps will always be reflected in the notification, so you will need to wait a maximum of 10 seconds. The service is battery-friendly by only being active at times when its necessary: your screen is on and you are connected to a Philips Hue Bridge.
Features in Notification
– Select groups
– Turn on / off lights in a group
– Set the brightness of lights in a group
– Activate scenes. Note: scenes are not applied to the selected group, but
on the lights configured in the scene.
– At a glance, see what the status of the selected room is (color, brightness and
Features in the app
– Enable / disable the notification manually
– Automate display of notification
– Customize notification to your own preferences (bèta) *
– Show the names of rooms in the notification
– Add your own rooms!
– Select lights for all your rooms. Lights can even be placed in multiple groups.
– Enable rooms that can be selected in the notification
– Set icons for groups displayed in the notification
– Select any scene known on the Philips Hue Bridge
– Be creative and make your own scenes with ease (bèta)
– Enable / disable scenes to display in notification *
– The scene will be displayed in the collapsed display of the notification, the icon
indicates the average color of the scene.
What I’m working on
– Change group color in notification*
– Translations (Dutch, French, German and Spanish)
– Support for multiple Hue Bridges at a time
– Feel free to contact me with ideas and suggestions
– And more..
* In the near future, these features will be offered against payment or viewing an advertising video.
Included a link to the new app: Hue Control
The Remotification: Philips Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.