Download Reolink for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Reolink for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Reolink on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Reolink for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Reolink on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Reolink on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Reolink for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Reolink on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Reolink and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Reolink for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Reolink on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Reolink and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Reolink and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Reolink FAQs, Guide, and Features
Reolink App is an easy-to-use security camera system surveillance app. It enables you to locally or remotely access your IP cameras and NVRs on mobile devices. You can monitor and watch live streaming of your home and business anywhere and anytime. It helps you easily get peace of mind.
1. Only 3 steps to access cameras and NVRs (at the same local network) — the easiest solution ever.
2. Easy and friendly interface for all users to use.
3. Remotely monitor and watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi anywhere and anytime.
4. Multi-channel viewing (up to 16 channels) on screen at the same time.
5. Remotely playback video recording from your camera SD card and NVR HDD.
6. Capture video from live view channels on your mobile device to playback.
7. Capture single and multiple images to save on your mobile device.
8. Get emails or push notifications in real time when motion detection is triggered.
9. Schedule video recording (including motion-triggered recording) at anytime.
10. Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras remotely (left, right, up and down).
Note: Reolink App is compatible with NVRs and IP Cams from Reolink.
Fix some bugs
The Reolink is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.