Download Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter
|App Name||Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter|
|Update||December 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter FAQs, Guide, and Features
Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone. The newly build Ringtone Maker Ultimate.
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android device, or record new ones on the fly! All of this is totally FREE.
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one new app.
1. Select mp3/music from your phone or from recordings.
2. Select the cut area from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
– Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
– Record an audio/music for editing.
– Easy to preview and play all the output ringtone list.
– Free to manage your ringtone files. Delete, Edit, set as ringtone/Alarm/Notification Tone.
– View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
– Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
– Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
– Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
– Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
– Share your audio files
Explanation for the permissions:
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
This app is based on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
🌸Support more format cropping, more powerful
👍Optimized merge function, more efficient
🍒Optimize cutting function, better experience
🎉Modify some minor issues to improve stability
🎈Adapt to Android 11.0 system, more stable
🔥Add online ringtone resources, better experience
🎊Fix known problems, improve stability
The Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.