Download [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
[RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6)
|App Name||[RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6)|
|Update||May 1, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
[RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) FAQs, Guide, and Features
In the Android All-in-One Unit using the RockChip CPU (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6), using the steering wheel remote control
This app is designed to help you control your system easily and help you to drive safely.
(*) Before MyMTCService was released, You can download a new firmware ROM settings.ini here
1) copy to /sdcard/mymtcservice/settings/
2) Settings -> System settings -> Select ROM settings File
(*) Function list
1. Use the remote control to control the start / next / previous / pause / stop commands for the music program.
– The following players are controlled by dedicated commands. (Will be added on a continuous basis upon request.)
=> JetAudio(plus), PowerAMP
– Other players can be controlled using media signals.
– It is possible to play instantly with the remote control handle as a representative player designation. (Apps with some unsupported apps can only run)
2. It shows the playback information about the music being played by using the floating widget.
– You can open the player by double-click.
– Player support for most standard music information
– It also supports the radio frequency information being played.
– Default music players are supported if xposed-mtc-music is installed. (android 4.4)
3. You can run / switch frequently used apps with handle remote control by providing favorite list function using pop-up window.
– Pop up / move forward with MODE key
– Move to front / back with volume key, selectable with MUTE key
4. Volume control function and replace the volume bar.
– Volume control at boot
– Circular volume bar for volume control (RED, BLUE, GREEN theme selection applied)
5. Screen brightness control
– Control screen brightness at boot
– Use the sunrise / sunset times to automatically control screen brightness.
– Automatic screen brightness control for rear camera operation
(*) Especially when you set the screen dark at night, the rear camera is also dark.
6. Automatically launch the navigation app
– Network connection (WIFI or 3G) automatically executes the navigation program.
(Since it can not be used normally if the network is not connected)
7. When the last program executed at boot time
– This will remove some of the inconvenient features you know only those who have used it.
8. Front camera automatic switching function
– Displays the front camera for 10 seconds after using the rear camera with the AV-IN function.
9. Added OBD connection function (function in xposed-mtc-manager)
– Thank you MVG-V70
(*) System Requirements
1. It works only with some custom ROMs. (Such as Malaysk and Hak9k)
2. Requires root authority. (Required for controlling some music programs)
3. Supports Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x,9.x
4. Only devices with MCU version MTC series (MTCB / MTCC / MTCD / MTCE) are available.
5. Xposed Installer must be installed.
6. Notification access must be enabled.
7. Use Location Services. (Used for brightness control according to sunrise / sunset time)
8. Accessibility rights must be set.
(*) Basic button interlock function
1. NEXT / PREVIOUS: Move to next / previous music songs, Act as channel flipping on genuine radio, Auto play / play music (if no apps work)
2. VOL UP / DOWN: Volume up / down control, forward / back in favorite window
3. Mode (MODE): Run your favorite app and move forward
4. MUTE: Music / Radio pause
(*) Required privilege
– INTERNET: Use to check the network availability.
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Use to display favorite, music playback information.
– Accessibility: Control music player
– WRITE_SETTINGS : Used to adjust the brightness of the screen.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Use to find the sunrise / sunset time.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to read / write environment setting values
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE / CHANGE_WIFI_STATE : Used to change WIFI configuration.
■ Version 3.1.5 update
1. Bug Fixed.
■ Version 3.1.4 update
1. Fixed that not working on Android 9.0 (Hal9k)
2. Fix auto-run issues
3. Fixed the display of music information in a specific app
■ Version 3.1.2 update
1. Fixed that not working on Android 8.0 (Malaysk, Hal9k)
■ Version 3.1.0 update
1. Now supported PX5/PX6 Android 9.0 (Hal9k v4.x only)
2. Add function, Make split-screen on boot or manually.
3. Add function, WIFI Auto connect on boot.
The [RockChip] MyMTCService (RK3188 / PX3 / PX5 / PX6) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.