Download Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone
|App Name||Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone|
|Update||August 31, 2018|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone FAQs, Guide, and Features
Rocket Boost is a FREE app that allows you to boost your Android phones speed. It’s a simple and cleanly designed application that helps you reduce the clutter of your phone and optimize it for best performance. We have a one tap feature which boosts your phone within minutes.
Memory Boost – Free up your RAM (memory) and boost up your Android phones speed by killing useless background tasks slowing down your phone.
Clean Storage – Clean all the junk files that are stored in your Android phone taking space such as cache files.
Control your Privacy – We’ll help you find applications that are installed on your device by permission of Call, SMS, Location, Camera, and Contact.
Uninstall Applications – We made it easy to uninstall unwanted application APK from your phone.
Widget – We have a simple widget where you can tap once and it will boost your phones speed up for you.
Please Note: We do request for Read Log Permission, Read Contact Permission, and Read SMS Permission. We do not save or go through any of your private information.
Fix, further more
The Rocket Boost – Speed up Phone is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.