Download Root Browser Classic for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Root Browser Classic for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Root Browser Classic on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Root Browser Classic for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Root Browser Classic on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Root Browser Classic on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Root Browser Classic for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Root Browser Classic on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Root Browser Classic and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Root Browser Classic for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Root Browser Classic on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Root Browser Classic and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Root Browser Classic and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Root Browser Classic
|App Name||Root Browser Classic|
|Update||August 17, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Root Browser Classic FAQs, Guide, and Features
Root Browser Classic is the ultimate file manager for rooted users!
Explore all of Android’s file systems and take control of your Android device. From copying and pasting files, to moving and renaming them, you will have full root access to your device.
Root Browser Classic features include:
★ File Management
* Two file manager panels
* Zip, tar, delete, and move any file or folder
* Add new files & folders in any directory
* Change file permissions and ownership
* Create and delete directories
* Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
★ Batch Copy & Paste
* Move multiple files at the same time
★ Browse Files
* View and edit files in list, grid, or thumbnail format
* Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
* Sort by name, size, or date
★ Bookmark Favorites
* Save your frequently used files and folders for quick access
★ File Search
* Integrated search function
* Never lose a file!
★ Other Awesome Features
* SQLite explorer
* Send files by email
* Install zips using clockwork recovery
* Execute script files
* Change the theme by double tapping home button
* Open files and folders of other apps
✩ Check out ROM Toolbox, which includes this app and many more features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.liberty.toolbox
✩ This app requires root permission. Root Browser Classic does not root your device. If your device is not rooted, features might be inaccessible for your device.
Thank you for downloading Root Browser Classic. For additional questions or feedback, please email us at [email protected]
– bug fix causing app to crash on app open
– additional bug fixes and improvements to app performance
– minor improvements to design
The Root Browser Classic is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.