Download RTAD eServices for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the RTAD eServices for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the RTAD eServices on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install RTAD eServices for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the RTAD eServices on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RTAD eServices on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RTAD eServices for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the RTAD eServices on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the RTAD eServices and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install RTAD eServices for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the RTAD eServices on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the RTAD eServices and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the RTAD eServices and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||RTAD eServices|
|Update||February 15, 2019|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
RTAD eServices FAQs, Guide, and Features
ကုန္းလမ္းပို႔ေဆာင္ေရးညႊန္ၾကားမႈဦးစီးဌာနမွ ယာဥ္ေမာင္းလိုင္စင္ရယူလိုသူမ်ား၊ ေမာ္ေတာ္ယာဥ္သက္တမ္း တိုးလိုသူမ်ားနွင့္ ယာဥ္စည္းကမ္းလမ္းစည္းကမ္းသင္တန္း တက္ေရာက္လိုသူမ်ားအတြက္ အဆင္ေျပလြယ္ကူ စြာ အြန္လုိင္းမွ ရက္ခ်ိန္းရယူႏုိင္ရန္ရည္ရြယ္၍ Web Portal ကို စီစဥ္ေဆာင္ရြက္ခဲ့ၿပီးျဖစ္ပါသည္။ ယခုအခါ Mobile အသံုးျပဳသူမ်ားအေနျဖင့္ Mobile ဖုန္းမွ အဆင္ေျပလြယ္ကူစြာ ေဆာင္ရြက္နိုင္ရန္အတြက္ Mobile App ကို ေဆာင္ရြက္ေပးလုိက္ပါသည္။ ဤ Mobile App သည္ ကုန္းလမ္းပို႔ေဆာင္ေရးညႊန္ၾကားမႈဦးစီးဌာ၏ တရား ဝင္ Application ျဖစ္ပါသည္။
Road Transport Department with those obtaining a driver’s license, Motor vehicle with extended-minded and durability for those who want to attend Traffic School is designed to secure a convenient, make an appointment online, arrange the Web Portal is undertaken. Mobile users, the mobile phone is now convenient and easy to carry out services in the Mobile App. This Mobile App for Road Transport Administration Department of the formal application.
ဤ Mobile App သည္ ကုန္းလမ္းပို႔ေဆာင္ေရးညႊန္ၾကားမႈဦးစီးဌာ၏ တရား ဝင္ Application ျဖစ္ပါသည္။
မွတ္ပုံတင္ယာဥ္ မွန္ကန္ျခင္း ရွိ /မရွိ စစ္ေဆးႏိုင္သည့္ feature အသစ္ထပ္ထည့္ထားသည္။
The RTAD eServices is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.