Download RTHK On The Go for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the RTHK On The Go for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the RTHK On The Go on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install RTHK On The Go for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the RTHK On The Go on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RTHK On The Go on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RTHK On The Go for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the RTHK On The Go on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the RTHK On The Go and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install RTHK On The Go for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the RTHK On The Go on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the RTHK On The Go and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the RTHK On The Go and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
RTHK On The Go
|App Name||RTHK On The Go|
|Update||September 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
RTHK On The Go FAQs, Guide, and Features
“RTHK On The Go” is developed by New Media Unit of Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK). This app is providing Radio Live, Instant News and Podcasts all rolled into one! Enjoy handpicked RTHK fascinating programmes and activities on our website and mobile apps.
“RTHK On The Go” key features:
1) Recommend – enjoy handpicked RTHK fascinating programmes and activities on our website and mobile apps.
2) Latest News – put your finger on the pulse of what’s happening around the world by RTHK latest news (text and photo). Connect to “RTHK News” for our multimedia news contents.
3) Radio Live – provides RTHK Radio 1, Radio 2, Radio 3, Radio 4, Radio 5, Radio 6 and Putonghua Channel radio live. In this section, you could swap to “RTHK Mine” and enjoy exclusive videos and radio archives anytime!
4) Podcasts – provides a vast collection of audio and video podcasts for offline listening and viewing. Download and enjoy your favourite episodes anywhere!
5) RTHK Everywhere – RTHK would like to keep in touch with you on different social networks.
6) Sharing capable – you can share news articles or Podcasts contents via social networks.
For any requests regarding this application, please contact [email protected]
We have incorporated appropriate accessibility features in this app., if you encounter difficulties in using this app., please contact us via email, [email protected]
This app version runs smoothly on Android 6.0 or above. However, please note the operation systems listed below are not official Android Systems, which may have compatibility issues with “RTHK On The Go” and the app’s functionality cannot be guaranteed:
Huawei / Vivo / Xiaomi / MIUI / Meizu / OnePlus / Flyme / Aliyun / OMS / Blackberry BB10 / ZTE
User interface optimization
The RTHK On The Go is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.