Download RTSP Camera Server for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the RTSP Camera Server for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the RTSP Camera Server on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install RTSP Camera Server for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the RTSP Camera Server on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RTSP Camera Server on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RTSP Camera Server for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the RTSP Camera Server on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the RTSP Camera Server and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install RTSP Camera Server for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the RTSP Camera Server on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the RTSP Camera Server and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the RTSP Camera Server and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
RTSP Camera Server
|App Name||RTSP Camera Server|
|Update||February 28, 2018|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
RTSP Camera Server FAQs, Guide, and Features
This application is outdated and not supported!
Please use the new application “Astra Streaming Studio”.
RTSP Server which is able to serve live or recorded camera view to RTSP clients.
-Loop video recording
-Quick capture method
-Work in background as a service
-Support the different camera resolutions and fps
-You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera
-Encoders H264 and ACC
View video on your computer.
Install VLC http://www.videolan.org
Menu->Media->Open Network Stream… enter http://(device ip address):8080/playlist.m3u
Open the playlist (hotkey Ctrl + L).
Single command URL:
Active camera – rtsp://(device ip address):5554/camera
Back camera – rtsp://(device ip address):5554/back
Front camera – rtsp://(device ip address):5554/front
Camera URL Parameters:
res Resolution – width(number)xheight(number)
fps Frame per second – fps(number)
mic Enable/Disable microphone – on(string) or off(string)
Example: rtsp://(device ip address):5554/back?res=640×480&fps=10&mic=on
All records – rtsp://(device ip address):5554/record
One hour of record from specified time – rtsp://(device ip address):5554/recordYYMMDD_hhmm
Specified duration of record from specified time – tsp://(device ip address):5554/recordYYMMDD_hhmm-hhmm
Last record, duration in hours and minutes – rtsp://(device ip address):5554/record-hhmm
added support Digifort server
The RTSP Camera Server is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.