Download ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts
|App Name||ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts|
|Developer||Third Culture Apps|
|Update||October 4, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts FAQs, Guide, and Features
🏆 Winner of Google’s 2019 Material Design Award
💎 Winner of Google Play’s Best of 2019 “Hidden Gems”
ruff is your pocket-sized best friend that aims to make writing on the go fun and sharing it fast & easy. It’s a single sheet of text with your progress automatically saved and restored between sessions — no file management to worry about here! You can set aside (aka stash) text to come back to later via a left swipe. Or you can pass it on (aka share) via the FAB.
ruff doesn’t want (or need) to replace your text editor, to-do app etc. With its original blend of utility & versatility, ruff is the ideal springboard for all your writing on the go: drafts, notes, lists, ideas, thoughts etc. It’s a pleasure to write in ruff, and effortless to move the writing out 💪
Still not convinced? Check out what the experts have to say 😉
« Ruff’s straightforward brand identity empowers the app’s note-taking users to quickly capture their thoughts in any style. Prioritizing function and clarity, Ruff’s consistent use of typography, shape, and color create an inviting themed experience. » — Google Design ( https://design.google/library/material-design-awards-2019/)
« If you like to write and wish you could do so from your Android device without any distractions, then look no further than ruff. The app contains both a light and dark theme, and it even works on Chromebooks, which makes it a great option for portable writing. Saving your content is easy. All you have to do is swipe to the right, and the app will save your progress so that you can easily pick up where you left off, even if you switch to a different Android device. » — Android Police
« It’s a bit of a niche product, but it looks nice and it works as described. » — Android Authority
Throw a bone 🦴 by upgrading to ruff+ to unleash the following:
• Gain full screen estate by removing ads
• Set aside (aka stash) as much text as you like (as opposed to the basic 10)
• Read the entire content of your text from your home screen widget (it’s a full screen preview on the basic widget)
… you’ll make an indie developer and their digital pup happy too! ♥
Google in an un-announced summer security update removed the ability for Android developers to use custom fonts for widgets. Fortunately, I identified a workaround that seems to be recommended best practice at this point. This should restore the widget’s intended appearance (if you hadn’t seen this issue, then it will make sure you don’t after you upgrade to Android 12). If there are any problems or quirks you’ve noticed on the back of these changes, please email me at [email protected]!
The ruff: writing app for ⚡ notes, lists & drafts is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.