Download RuterBillett for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the RuterBillett for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the RuterBillett on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install RuterBillett for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the RuterBillett on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the RuterBillett on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install RuterBillett for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the RuterBillett on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the RuterBillett and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install RuterBillett for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the RuterBillett on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the RuterBillett and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the RuterBillett and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
RuterBillett FAQs, Guide, and Features
Ruter’s mobile app lets you buy your ticket before you get on board. The app is valid on the Metro, buses, trams, ferries and trains in Oslo and Akershus.
RuterBillett requests access permission to the following functions:
– Read phone status and identity:
Used to protect your ticket from counterfeiting by linking it to your phone’s unique ID. RuterBillett does not have access to make phone calls.
– Access precise location (GPS and network-based)
Used in connection with ticket purchases, so that RuterBillett can automatically suggest a ticket based on the zone in which you are located. You can still purchase a ticket even if the location function is turned off, but you must manually enter the stop or station from which the ticket will apply.
– Receive data from internet:
Used to facilitate communication with Ruter’s ticketing system when purchasing and downloading tickets to your mobile.
– Receiving data from the internet:
Used when receiving error messages and information from Ruter’s ticketing system.
– View network connections
Used during rapid receipt of error messages if the network goes down. This is to enable the customer to get fast notification and not to have to wait for an unnecessarily long time.
– Run from start-up/Autostart from start-up:
Used to send notifications when tickets and payment cards expire.
– Prevent the phone from sleeping
Used to safeguard communication between your phone and Ruter’s ticketing system.
– Control of vibration function/vibrator:
Enables vibration on notifications.
– Read synchronisation settings:
Used to ensure that period tickets are updated automatically with a control code and today’s picture.
– Use fingerprint hardware
To use fingerprint as an alternative to password.
– Read your contacts
Used when sending tickets to phone numbers stored in your contacts.
– Control near field communication
Used when reading the content of a travel card.
If you want to block access, you can do so from your phone using the “Settings” page.
• General bug fixes and improvements.
The RuterBillett is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.