Download Salaat First (Prayer Times) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Salaat First (Prayer Times) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Salaat First (Prayer Times) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Salaat First (Prayer Times) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Salaat First (Prayer Times) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Salaat First (Prayer Times) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Salaat First (Prayer Times) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Salaat First (Prayer Times) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Salaat First (Prayer Times) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Salaat First (Prayer Times) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Salaat First (Prayer Times) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Salaat First (Prayer Times) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Salaat First (Prayer Times) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Salaat First (Prayer Times)
|App Name||Salaat First (Prayer Times)|
|Update||November 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Salaat First (Prayer Times) FAQs, Guide, and Features
Salaat First calculates local prayer times accurately using multiple conventions
• Notification for each prayer with the ability to choose the sound from multiple adhans.
• Reminder before adhan with the ability to choose the duration for each prayer.
• Finding the location using GPS, or manually by searching in a database with more than 40000 city, or using internet.
• Multiple widgets
• Ahadith nabawia from Sahih Al Bukhari
• Updating location in background to get accurate prayer times without the need to change configuration.
• A Compass to show the Qibla direction.
• View monthly prayer times.
• Hijri Calendar
• Ability to adjust prayer times manually.
• Multilingual: Arabic, English, and French.
Implemented Calculation Methods:
1- Umm Al Qura University
2- Moroccan Ministry of Habous and Islamic Affairs
3- Muslim World League
4- University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
5- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
6- Islamic Union of North America
7- Union of Islamic Organisations in France
8- Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs in Kuwait
9- Ministry of Religious Affairs and Wakfs in Algeria
10- Ministry of Religious Affairs in Tunisia
11 – Grand Mosque of Paris
12 – General Authority of Islamic Affairs And Endowments – UAE
13 – The Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs of Palestine
14 – Directorate of Religious Affairs of Turkey (Dyanet)
15 – Muslim Executive of Belgium (EMB)
16 – Islamic Community Millî Görüş (IGMG)
We are trying to update the app regularty to have prayer times as accurate as possible, but it stays the responsibility of the user to ensure that the times provided by the app matches the official times of his location before applying them.
The Salaat First (Prayer Times) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.