Download Samsung Accessory Service for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Samsung Accessory Service for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Samsung Accessory Service on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Samsung Accessory Service for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Samsung Accessory Service on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Samsung Accessory Service on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Samsung Accessory Service for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Samsung Accessory Service on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Samsung Accessory Service and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Samsung Accessory Service for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Samsung Accessory Service on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Samsung Accessory Service and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Samsung Accessory Service and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Samsung Accessory Service
|App Name||Samsung Accessory Service|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Update||October 22, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Samsung Accessory Service FAQs, Guide, and Features
Samsung Accessory Service provides a stable environment in which you can use a variety features by connecting accessories to your mobile device.
This service is compatible with various connectivity environments, and it makes using accessories with your mobile device efficient and convenient via manager applications.
(e.g. Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Camera Manager Inst.)
Samsung Accessory Service can be used with the following accessories when connected with a mobile device.
– GALAXY Gear, Gear 2, Gear S Series, Galaxy Watch Series
– Samsung Gear Fit 2
– Samsung NX-1
Samsung Accessory Service provides the following features for accessories and a mobile device.
– Connection and sending/receiving data
– File transfer
The following permission is required for the app service.
– Storage : It is required to transfer media files to accessory device.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
If you install or move this application to external storage, it may not work properly.
Fixed some minor bugs
The Samsung Accessory Service is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.