Download Samsung Gallery for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Samsung Gallery for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Samsung Gallery on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Samsung Gallery for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Samsung Gallery on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Samsung Gallery on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Samsung Gallery for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Samsung Gallery on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Samsung Gallery and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Samsung Gallery for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Samsung Gallery on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Samsung Gallery and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Samsung Gallery and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Samsung Gallery|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Update||March 8, 2019|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Samsung Gallery FAQs, Guide, and Features
Samsung Gallery is the best application for image & video viewing that works for Galaxy users.
You can view your image & video with fast and cool way through Samsung Gallery used and recognized in Galaxy smartphone globally, Besides enhanced security helps protect your image & videos in safe, you can enjoy your image & video anywhere through cloud sync with signing in same account, if Samsung Gallery is installed. You can experience new Gallery feature of newly launched Galaxy easily with updating application. Update Samsung Gallery and start enjoying image & videos with smart way now.
※ Some feature is not available dependent to country and device.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Storage: Used to save, load, edit, delete pictures and videos.
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information to use Samsung Cloud.
– Contacts: Used to get contact information when adding name tags to People.
– Locations: Used to provide current location information when editing location information.
Fixed the bug that made the “Hide or unhide albums” option disappear from the menu in Secure Folder.
Fixed the bug that prevented content from being able to move to Private mode.
Removed bugs that made the ‘Move out of Secure Folder’ option disappear from the menu in Secure Folder.
Removed bugs that change the Picture frame widget to the default status, and bugs that occurred when playing a slideshow in Secure Folder
The Samsung Gallery is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.