Download SC Mobile Nigeria for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SC Mobile Nigeria for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SC Mobile Nigeria on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SC Mobile Nigeria for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SC Mobile Nigeria on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SC Mobile Nigeria on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SC Mobile Nigeria for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SC Mobile Nigeria on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SC Mobile Nigeria and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SC Mobile Nigeria for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SC Mobile Nigeria on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SC Mobile Nigeria and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SC Mobile Nigeria and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
SC Mobile Nigeria
|App Name||SC Mobile Nigeria|
|Developer||Standard Chartered Bank PLC|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
SC Mobile Nigeria FAQs, Guide, and Features
Welcome to SC Mobile!
You are about to start an amazing digital banking experience straight from your mobile phone. Download our app to open a Standard Chartered Bank account instantly. Enjoy mobile banking from the get go to transfer funds, manage your account and complete most of your service needs. Say goodbye to long queues and do your banking anywhere and everywhere. Be Unstoppable.
Open an account in 5 minutes
SC Mobile offers you a complete digital bank at your fingertips. Now you can open an Instant Account with Standard Chartered Bank in just 5 mins, and enjoy the convenience and benefits of banking with a world class financial institution.
Upgrade your Account
From an Instant Account, you can upgrade your account to Instant Plus, Salary or Regular Savings to do more transactions. Furthermore, you will be able to open Current Account in Naira, USD or GBP with the Bank. Option to apply for mortgage, personal loans and credit cards are coming soon.
Enjoy banking at no cost
– No charge for all inter-bank local transfers
– Zero SMS transaction charges
– Free Gold Visa Debit/ATM card (first issuance)
– Free card delivery to your mailing address anywhere in Nigeria
– Zero cash withdrawal charge on any 3rd party ATM in Nigeria, regardless of the number of withdrawals
Grow your wealth
– Enjoy high interest on your Savings
– Place Fixed Deposits right on your SC Mobile app
– Invest in Treasury Bills, Bonds and Mutual Funds
Be your own banker
Digital banking with SC Mobile provides you with the great convenience of doing (almost) everything at your pace and comfort. Straight from the app you can;
– Request for a card, block or replace it
– Activate your debit/credit card, choose a PIN and reset PIN
– Book fixed deposits
– Order for cheque book and confirm cheques
– Request for bankers’ draft
– Make request for account statements
– Request for Reference letters
– Update personal information
– And many more
A complete view of your accounts and transact with ease
SC Mobile allows you to see, move and manage your finances anytime, anywhere. You can transfer funds to accounts within Standard Chartered Bank and to other local and international destination accounts; Airtime top up; Data bundle subscription and other bill payments.
The SC Mobile Nigeria is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.