Download School of Dragons for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the School of Dragons for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the School of Dragons on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install School of Dragons for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the School of Dragons on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the School of Dragons on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install School of Dragons for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the School of Dragons on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the School of Dragons and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install School of Dragons for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the School of Dragons on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the School of Dragons and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the School of Dragons and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
School of Dragons
|App Name||School of Dragons|
|Update||November 19, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
School of Dragons FAQs, Guide, and Features
Fly fast, train hard, and learn well to become the Ultimate Dragon Trainer! Join Chief Hiccup and Toothless and embark on the thrilling adventures of DreamWorks Animation’s ‘How to Train Your Dragon’.
Play with your friends and explore mysterious worlds in this action-packed learning experience! Rescue, hatch, and train Dreamworks Dragons, defend New Berk and the Hidden World, and battle Grimmel and Stormheart in the ultimate dragon adventure!
***Reached No. 1 of ALL ROLE-PLAYING GAMES in 80 countries ***
• Train, fly, and customize over 60 of your favorite Dreamworks Dragons from the movies including Toothless, Light Fury, Stormfly and Deathgrippers.
• Customize your dragons with thousands of colors and skins, so no 2 dragons look alike!
• Fly dragons and race against your friends in over 30 courses!
• Hatch and collect dragons in your stables and send them out on dragon missions to bring back treasure and loot!
• Venture across 30 islands and lands and embark on epic quests and more!
• Meet new characters and adventure in new story lines in our 8 expansion packs and over 400 quests!
• Play Dragon Tactics, our dragon-squad strategy game, and defeat enemies for loot and prizes
*This app offers 4 membership subscription options: $9.99 /month, $24.99 /3 months, $47.99 /6 months, and $84.99 /year.
** Membership Subscription will auto-renew, and the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be managed and turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features along with integration to our online educational world for kids.
PLEASE NOTE: School of Dragons is completely free to play, but offers game content, customization options, and items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases through your device’s settings.
·When entering the login screen, we’ve added a “Contact Support” and “FAQ” functionality, adding a place for players to submit any issues they have in-game.
·Resolved a display bug showing the improper number of prizes when opening mystery chests.
·Fixed a bug where dragons were shooting through solid objects like walls.
·Resolved an issue where dragons were able to fire upon enemies beyond their attack range.
The School of Dragons is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.