Download School Planner for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the School Planner for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the School Planner on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install School Planner for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the School Planner on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the School Planner on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install School Planner for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the School Planner on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the School Planner and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install School Planner for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the School Planner on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the School Planner and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the School Planner and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||School Planner|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
School Planner FAQs, Guide, and Features
School Planner is a handy app for students of all ages that was designed to help you organize your career as a student and have everything under control. Whether you are attending elementary school, high school or college, this is the app for you!
Writing down homework, assignments, exams and reminders is simple and fast and daily notifications will help you never forget anything. The built-in calendar is highly optimized for the needs of students and allows you to manage your events and activities more easily.
Keep your timetable and daily schedule always at hand and plan your studies accordingly. The timetable is highly customizable: you can assign different colors to each subject and view events saved in the calendar.
Manage your grades and subjects and stay up to date on your progress thanks to the automatic calculation of average.
Record your lectures and organize them automatically.
Save your teachers’ contact info and organize their phone numbers, office hours and email addresses.
Sync your agendas with all your devices and back up your data on Google Drive.
The beautiful and modern design, inspired by Google’s Material Design, makes the user experience intuitive and rewarding in its every aspect.
– Simple, fast and intuitive
– Agenda for homework, exams, reminders
– Beautiful, colorful themes
– Backup on Google Drive
– Notifications for assignments, tests, reminders
– Management of grades, marks, subjects
– Record your lectures
Thank you for using our app! Today we bring a major update that completely revamps the user interface of School Planner.
– Enjoy an all new, more modern user interface
– Dark mode has arrived!
– Improved stability and speed
– Compatibility with the upcoming versions of Android
The School Planner is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.