Download Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV
|App Name||Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV|
|Update||October 22, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV FAQs, Guide, and Features
Mirror your screen to any Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Smart TV, Gaming Console, PC, Laptop, Mobile Phone or Tablet. No wires, easy setup, live in HD quality.
The Screen Mirroring App is the #1 Screen Mirror – fast, easy and user friendly. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends, family and co-workers.
* Best device support: Works with any device that has an integrated web browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Your Android device and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Performance is best when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don’t need a companion App on your TV or Receiving Device
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. As a workaround please connect your Android device to a bluetooth speaker or try our app VIDEO & TV CAST to cast videos with sound.
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to [email protected] or use the integrated AI powered Chat.
This app is brought to you by the developers of VIDEO & TV CAST, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
– Supermode: Screen Mirroring over Internet (DSL/Cable)
– Improved device support
Don’t forget to rate the app on Google Play! Thank you.
The Screen Mirroring App – Screen Sharing to TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.