Download Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV
|App Name||Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV|
|Update||September 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV FAQs, Guide, and Features
Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV, helps you cast a small phone screen to big TV screen in high quality and real-time speed. You can easily access all types of media files, including mobile games, photos, music, videos & E-books on the big screen.
With the Cast to TV app, you can cast to TV and make screen share with your family or friends in simple steps.
Save your eyes from the small phone screen and enjoy big screen TV series shows in the family area. Download this stable & free TV mirror and screen share app!
📺Multiple Devices Supported
– Most smart TVs, LG, Samsung, Sony, TCL, Xiaomi, Hisense, etc.
– Google Chromecast
– Amazon Fire Stick & Fire TV
– Roku Stick & Roku TV
– Other DLNA Receivers
– Other wireless adapters
✦ Cast smartphone screen to big TV screen stably
✦ Simple & fast connection with just a click
✦ Cast the mobile game to your big-screen TV
✦ Cast to TV, Live video on Twitch, YouTube and BIGO LIVE
✦ All media files supported, including photos, audios, E-books, PDFs, etc.
✦ Show demonstrations in a meeting, watch travel slideshowswith family
✦ Neat & clean user interface to create a good experience
✦ Screen share in real-time speed.
🔍How to Use Screen Mirroring:
1. Make sure your phone/tablet and smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Enable “Wireless display” on your phone.
3. Enable “Miracast” on your smart TV.
4. Search and pair the device.
Watch PPT in TV Mirror
You are able to start a presentation in a business meeting now with this Miracast & TV mirror technology! Cast to TV and show your demonstrations and ideas with your co-workers, save your eyes with screen sharing technology.
Share Movies in Smart View
Feel bad about watching a movie alone on your small phone screen? Try our Miracast & screen mirroring/cast screen app, share the funny contents with your friends or family in a smart view on big TV screens.
Tired of searching for a free and stable cast to TV app for casting your small screens into larger screens, and get awesome screen sharing experiences? Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV based on Miracast TV mirror technology is your best choice!
Attention Before You Start:
1. Your TV and Android device should both support wireless display/Miracast and screen mirroring function.
2. Make sure your phone/tablet and smart TV mirror are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. To connect the device properly, it is suggested to turn off the VPN.
Thanks for downloading Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV. Any other feedback, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
🌟 More methods to cast to TV!
🌟 More friendly user guidance.
🌟 Better user experience.
🌟 Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Screen Mirroring – Cast Phone to TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.