Download Screen Mirroring – TV Cast for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Screen Mirroring – TV Cast for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Screen Mirroring – TV Cast for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Screen Mirroring – TV Cast for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Screen Mirroring – TV Cast and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Screen Mirroring – TV Cast
|App Name||Screen Mirroring – TV Cast|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Screen Mirroring – TV Cast FAQs, Guide, and Features
Screen Mirroring – TV Cast is a smart tv remote control for TV as well as a miror app for your Roku or your other TV series such as: TCL, Samsung , LG , Vizio… You can stream whatever you love to your big screen within seconds now!!!
– Screen Mirroring in high quality without delay (zero delay)
– No setup, additional hardwares required
– The Smart Mirror app to share your Android screen on your smart TV in high quality
This screen mirroring app is perfect for making presentation in business meetings with photos slideshow, videos, web videos casting. The app also suite for personal entartainment.
– Smart mirror Android screen share to TV
– Streaming or casting photos, videos
– Cast web video to TV
– Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
How to start screen mirroring:
– Connect your Android and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
– Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
– Tap on Screen Mirror and follow instruction to start smart mirroring
– To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your phone.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku, TCL, Samsung, LG, Vizio…or any other trademark mentioned here.
Thank you for choosing us today.
If you have any issue relating to the app, please leave us a message at [email protected]
The Screen Mirroring – TV Cast is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.