Download Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen
|App Name||Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen|
|Update||December 10, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen FAQs, Guide, and Features
Apps and devices are addictive. ZenScreen is a free app that helps you regain control by letting you track screen time and set sensible rules to limit app and screen use.
ZenScreen works great for individuals as well as parents with kids (parental controls).
ZenScreen learns from your app use, monitors unhealthy usage, suggests breaks, and intelligently restricts access to apps in evenings and early mornings.
* FREE: Manage up to 5 devices for free – full functionality with no limitations
* APP USAGE:
Know what apps you or your kids have used and for how long. Note: app time tracking works automatically without the need to upload screenshots daily.
* TIME BY CATEGORY:
See how many minutes are spent each day on productive vs entertainment apps. Find the perfect time balance that works for you.
* SMART MORNINGS:
Quickly check your phone for 10 minutes in the morning and then get a 20-minute break automatically to begin your day.
* CALM NIGHTS:
Set a healthy bedtime schedule (e.g. 9 pm to 7 am) to stop apps from working at bedtime, ending all-night video marathons or endless social media scrolling. A good night’s rest leads to improved health and happiness.
* ZEN BREAKS:
Beat social network addiction by taking suggested mini-breaks throughout the day.
* DAILY TIME LIMIT:
Set a digital allowance for entertainment apps (like social media, video, and games) and ZenScreen will help you and your kids stay within that limit (e.g. 90 minutes of entertainment time daily). ZenScreen empowers kids to make smart choices.
* APP CATEGORY CUSTOMIZATION:
Customize category of any app to be Entertainment (limit time), Productive or Ignore
* QUIET TIME:
Make apps disappear with the tap of a button for device-free dinner, family time, etc. Think of it as a mini-break from technology to help you recharge your brain.
Why kids like ZenScreen (yes, really):
* Respect for privacy: Kids see the exact same dashboard as you see. Nothing to hide.
* Empowerment: Once you agree on the right set of rules, kids can manage their own usage.
* Predictable: Let’s face it, parents can be a bit “random” about screen time rules from day to day. ZenScreen makes things crystal clear and helps avert lots of fights and frustrations.
*** For the best results, we encourage parents to talk to their kids about the upside of using ZenScreen.
3 easy steps to get started with parental controls:
1. Install ZenScreen on your device and create an account. This acts as your remote controller.
2. Install on Kid’s devices and log in with the same account
3. Agree upon screen rules with your kids and enjoy!!!
Manage up to 5 devices for FREE including all advanced features like Smart Mornings, Calm Nights, Zen Breaks, Activity Limit and Quiet Time. You can subscribe for $4.99 per month or $3.99 per month (annual plan) for more than 5 devices. We will not charge automatically unless you subscribe. No payment details needed until you decide to upgrade.
Some important info:
If you have any questions or concerns, please write to us at [email protected]
More info: www.zenscreen.ai
Zen Screen is brought to you by Zen Labs, Inc
Terms of service: www.zenscreen.ai/termsofservice
The Screen Time & Parental Control App by ZenScreen is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.