Download Screenshot touch for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Screenshot touch for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Screenshot touch on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Screenshot touch for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Screenshot touch on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Screenshot touch on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Screenshot touch for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Screenshot touch on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Screenshot touch and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Screenshot touch for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Screenshot touch on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Screenshot touch and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Screenshot touch and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Screenshot touch|
|Update||August 3, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Screenshot touch FAQs, Guide, and Features
Screenshot touch supports Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
[ Basic features ]
• Capture by touch (Notification area, overlay icon, shaking the device)
• Record video cast of screen to mp4 with options (Resolution, Frame rate, Bit rate, audio)
• Web page whole scroll capture (with an in-app web browser)
• There are two ways to scroll capture. One is to share the url in a web browser and select Screenshot Touch. The second is to call the in-app browser directly by pressing the globe icon on the settings page.
• Photo viewer
• Image cropper (Crop ratio, rotate)
• Drawing on captured image (Pen, Text, Rectangle, Circle, Stamp, Opacity and so on)
• Sharing screenshot images to other installed apps (user controlled)
[ Dynamic features ]
• Capture options (choose the save directory, optional subfolders, file format, jpeg quality, capture delay and so on)
• Persistent notification (optional): This allows the notification to always remain present which cannot be swiped away. It quickens the accessibility of Screenshot touch.
• Multiple saving folders: This allows you to create subfolders in a categorising manner for grouping your screenshots. This especially helps when taking a series of screenshots of different screen activities by organizing what gets saved where avoiding having to use a file manager afterwards. For example; you might not want your Facebook screenshots mixed up in the same folder with your screenshots of your favourite app, game or homescreen.
[ Notice ]
• Unable to capture secure pages (e.g. banking apps) that have LayoutParams.FLAG_SECURE option
• Media Projection Service is an Android OS function for sharing screen activity. The screen capture function uses this service, so a confirmation window is displayed to obtain user consent.
[ Ads and Purchasing ]
• This app contains ads (advertisements) but not annoying fullscreen ads 🙂
• In-app purchasing can: “Remove all ads” + “Unlock full Multiple saving folders” + “Unlock full Settings-Backup/Restore feature (Google Drive)”.
[ Privacy and Permissions ]
Screenshot touch requires the RECORD_AUDIO privilege to record the user’s voice whilst recording the screen. This is a useful feature when creating any tutorial using video from a mobile phone. The sound recording function using the microphone is turned off by default.
INTERNET permission is required for error log transfer and ads module. User’s images and videos remain private and are not automatically shared to anywhere or anyone outside of this app.
Access contacts permission is required for backup or restore all settings to Google Drive.
– Update translation
– Improve recording
* Include internal media sound from Android 10 or Higher
* support HEVC(H.265 encoder) from Android 7 or Higher
– Improve shortcut feature (Add start/stop recording)
– Improve billing
– Support Android 10 compatibility
– Improve stability
The Screenshot touch is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.