Download SCS Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SCS Pro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SCS Pro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SCS Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SCS Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SCS Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SCS Pro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SCS Pro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SCS Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SCS Pro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SCS Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SCS Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SCS Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||SCS Pro|
|Developer||CCTV Security Pros|
|Update||February 5, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
SCS Pro FAQs, Guide, and Features
This application will enable the user to access CCTVSecurityProsLite Pro and Extreme series Digital Video Recorders, and IP cameras from your Droid phone. Watch your cameras LIVE on your Droid from anywhere, anytime, and any place.
This application will allow you to:
1. View live video of one or up to 16 cameras. You can also monitor multiple DVRs at the same time.
2. Control your Pan Tilt Zoom Security Cameras easily from your Droid.
3. Listen to live audio (on cameras with a microphone) and perform 2 way conversations when your DVR is connected to a powered speaker.
4. Create favorite groups of your most important cameras for easy viewing and easily swipe between groups of cameras favorited or not.
5. Take snapshots of pertinent video and save directly to your Droid.
6. Built in manual in the “help” section of the software.
*This Application does include the ability to search and playback recorded video from your Droid. It does support Alarm Push Notification. Also available in HD Lite and Plus formats for tablets!
The SCS Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.