Download Security Camera CZ for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Security Camera CZ for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Security Camera CZ on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Security Camera CZ for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Security Camera CZ on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Security Camera CZ on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Security Camera CZ for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Security Camera CZ on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Security Camera CZ and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Security Camera CZ for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Security Camera CZ on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Security Camera CZ and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Security Camera CZ and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Security Camera CZ
|App Name||Security Camera CZ|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Security Camera CZ FAQs, Guide, and Features
Turn your old smartphone or tablet into home security camera – this app is exclusively designed for parental (including family) monitoring or enterprise management. You can use it as baby monitor, senior care camera or pet camera. With two way talk-back function and night vision it is perfect for all above purposes.
This application records the detected motion as a series of photos and allows you to browse these images very quickly. This app does not record detected motion as video!
All features are FREE:
Smart motion detection.
Exceptional resistance to false alarms.
Live HD video and video recording.
Two way talk-back function.
Zoom, night vision and torch features.
High resolution photos of motions.
Option to stores recorded images to Google Drive.
Multiple free cameras all in one system.
Sharing of your cameras with your family.
Scheduler for motion detection.
Turn motion detection off when I’am nearby.
Motion detection zones.
Siren alarm when motion is detected.
Adjustable motion detection sensitivity.
Very intuitive operation.
Works with WiFi or any mobile Internet connection.
Google Home Assistant is now supported.
Camera can act as an IP camera.
Widget added to start/stop motion detection.
New system of locking camera screen, which improves reliability of the camera.
Added dark mode.
Fixed the “Turn off when I’m nearby” function.
Fixed other minor bugs.
New: Camera event logs.
Changeable color of timestamp in the image.
Added languages: french, german, portuguese.
Fixed scheduler and other bugs.
The Security Camera CZ is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.