Download Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather
|App Name||Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather|
|Developer||MACHAPP Software Ltd|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather FAQs, Guide, and Features
Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather is a full featured digital clock and weather forecast application
The application features the following:
– 3 widget size, 4×2 and 4×3. 5×2
– Several widget skins to choose from
– Different weather icon skins
– Display the next alarm and week number on the widget (optional)
– Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
– Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
– Automatic weather update interval (30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
– Hour change notification option
– Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
– Local time (for current location)
– Sunrise and sunset time for current location
– Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
– Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
– Last weather update time
– Background according to the weather condition and day/night
– Optional display of the current moon phase
– 24 hourly weather forecast
– 24 hourly wind forecast
– 7 day future forecast
– 30 day moon phase calendar
– Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
– World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Bahasa Indonesia, বাংলা, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail
– New air quality index display
– Display temperature and wind warnings on hourly forecast
– New hourly wind forecast layout
– Bug fixes
– UI improvements
– Possibility to try premium icons (+backgrounds)
– Added 60 minute forecast (BETA)
– Bug fixes
The Sense V2 Flip Clock & Weather is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.