Download Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN)
|App Name||Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN)|
|Update||December 13, 2020|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Sentinel dVPN can prove that your browsing history and information is not being stored
The Sentinel dVPN can prove that your connection is being end to end encrypted with no exceptions
The Sentinel dVPN doesn’t control and own the exit-servers that you trust to safely and securely browse the internet
Sentinel is not just a VPN, it’s a ‘decentralized’ open-source provable VPN or a ‘dVPN’. Learn more at www.sentinel.co
‘Sentinel Free VPN’ is a decentralized VPN (dVPN) that has access to user hosted nodes from the Sentinel Network, currently developed on top of Ethereum (on mobile) & Tendermint and Cosmos Network (on desktop).
The fact is that you can never fully trust 3rd party VPN providers as the encryption and routing protocols are not open-source or provable.
This instance of Sentinel Free VPN is not fully provable as Google Play does not expose the app checksum, however, the developers behind Sentinel assure that this application uses the same code that is transparently shown on the Sentinel GitHub.
Note: This is an Alpha release and may have issues on some hardware models. The development team encourages you to report all issues with the VPN Android client or other issues related to OpenVPN’s IPv4 and IPv6 or more.
You can also log them on https://github.com/sentinel-official/android-client-lite
Sentinel can be followed here:
Telegram (community chat): https://t.me/sentinel_co
Telegram (announcements): https://t.me/sentinel_announcements
– Fixed application crash issue on Android 6
The Sentinel Free Decentralized VPN (dVPN) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.