Download Set List Maker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Set List Maker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Set List Maker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Set List Maker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Set List Maker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Set List Maker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Set List Maker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Set List Maker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Set List Maker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Set List Maker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Set List Maker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Set List Maker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Set List Maker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Set List Maker
|App Name||Set List Maker|
|Update||December 11, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Set List Maker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Pro tip: Before buying Set List Maker, check out its big brother, BandHelper.
Set List Maker is a powerful organizational tool for musicians. With thousands of people around the world using the app in creative ways, the app is packed with features to manage your repertoire, control your on-stage electronics and share with your bandmates.
MORE THAN A DIGITAL SONGBOOK
Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your rehearsal notes and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can include multiple documents and reference recordings for each song. Then design your own screen layouts to show the most important information in each setting you play in.
YOUR COMMAND CENTER ON STAGE
Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
KEEP YOUR BANDMATES IN THE LOOP
Set List Maker can can export databases and import them onto your bandmates’ mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows. You can also email set lists in PDF or HTML format, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
*** If you experience a problem or have a suggestion, please visit the Help or Feedback pages at the Set List Maker website. I reply to all emails promptly, but I don’t always see reviews and I can’t post detailed responses there. ***
– Fixed the email and print functions on some devices with recent Android versions.
– Fixed a problem that added the Stop Auto-Scroll event instead of Start Auto-Scroll event when recording an automation track.
– Reduced the size of the document placeholder text, pause details text and break/pause timer text on phones.
– Updated the in-app recording function to automatically disarm at the correct time after manually disarming and rearming.
The Set List Maker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.