Download Shimeji for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Shimeji for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Shimeji on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Shimeji for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Shimeji on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Shimeji on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Shimeji for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Shimeji on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Shimeji and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Shimeji for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Shimeji on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Shimeji and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Shimeji and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 6, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Shimeji FAQs, Guide, and Features
Want cute anime and game characters to customize your phone? – Get this app!
Shimejis are a animated characters which play on your phone’s screen and you can upgrade them to be inside other apps. You can keep your current wallpaper and add the animated mascots on top.
This app features two free Shimeji (Miku, Neko) and you can get many other FREE characters from the Shimeji Store page inside the application.
Our live wallpaper has various mascot animations and every so often we add something new, besides new Shimeji.
Help us become the number 1 application in customization by trying it out and leaving a sincere review (send mail for requests). Thanks!
Check the in-app Credits section for details about the artists involved in making the characters.
– Added over 300 new characters with categories and author name. Some authors couldn’t be identified so please get in touch if your name is missing.
– Added “Contact Us” page.
The Shimeji is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.