Download Shots Immunizations for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Shots Immunizations for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Shots Immunizations on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Shots Immunizations for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Shots Immunizations on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Shots Immunizations on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Shots Immunizations for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Shots Immunizations on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Shots Immunizations and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Shots Immunizations for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Shots Immunizations on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Shots Immunizations and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Shots Immunizations and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Shots Immunizations|
|Developer||Society of Teachers of Family Medicine|
|Update||August 13, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Shots Immunizations FAQs, Guide, and Features
Shots by American Academy of Family Physicians and Society of Teachers of Family Medicine is perfect for physicians, teachers, and other health care providers or for anyone who needs quick answers to tough vaccine questions. In addition to the complete set of CDC vaccine schedules and footnotes, the app includes important up-to-date information about each vaccine, including: basics and dosing schedule, high-risk indications, adverse reactions, contraindications, catch-up, administration, epidemiology, brand names and coding information, and excipients/additives. All Shots content is written by immunization experts from STFM and AAFP and includes commentary on each vaccine.
What vaccines would you recommend for a 10-month-old who has had only one dose of each of the basic vaccines and at what times would you have him return in order to catch up? How about his cousin who babysits? She’s a 19-year-old college freshman with asthma who thinks she might be pregnant. Or their grandfather, a 62-year-old with diabetes and renal failure? Input a patient’s age, conditions, and special circumstances, and the Shots app will tell you which vaccines are indicated.
• Updated with 2018 CDC recommended schedules and footnotes
• Now co-developed by American Academy of Family Physicians and Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
• By Profile: Enter patient’s age, conditions, and special circumstances and see a list of recommended immunizations
Bug fixes and enhancements.
The Shots Immunizations is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.