Download Skeleton | 3D Anatomy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Skeleton | 3D Anatomy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Skeleton | 3D Anatomy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Skeleton | 3D Anatomy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Skeleton | 3D Anatomy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Skeleton | 3D Anatomy
|App Name||Skeleton | 3D Anatomy|
|Developer||Catfish Animation Studio|
|Update||July 23, 2019|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Skeleton | 3D Anatomy FAQs, Guide, and Features
Free access to 3D anatomical models of skull, trunk and upper limb.
In-app purchases to unlock all body regions (Full Version)
“Skeleton | 3D Atlas of Anatomy” is a next generation anatomy atlas in 3D which gives you availability of interactive highly detailed anatomical models!
Each bone of the human skeleton has been reconstructed in 3D, you can rotate and zoom in on each model and observe it in detail from any angle.
By selecting models or pins you will be shown the terms related to any specific anatomical part, you can select from 11 languages and show the terms in two languages simultaneously.
“Skeleton” is a useful tool for students of medicine and physical education, for physicians, orthopedists, physiatrists, physiotherapists, kinesiologists, paramedics, nurses and athletic trainers.
HIGHLY DETAILED ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Skeletal System
• Accurate 3D modeling
• Surfaces of the skeleton with high resolution textures up to 4K
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE.
• Rotate and Zoom every model in the 3D space
• Division by regions for a clear and immediate visual of each structure
• Possibility to hide every single bone
• Intelligent rotation, automatically moves the centre of rotation for easier navigation
• Interactive Pin allow visualization of the term relative to every anatomical detail
• Hide / Show interface, ideal for use on smartphones
• The anatomical terms and the interface are available in 11 languages: Latin, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The language can be selected directly from the interface of the app
• The anatomical terms can be shown in two languages simultaneously
“Skeleton” is part of the collection of apps for the study of human anatomy “3D Atlas of Anatomy”, new apps and updates are being developed.
Minor bugs fixed
The Skeleton | 3D Anatomy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.