Download Sketch Camera – photo editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sketch Camera – photo editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sketch Camera – photo editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sketch Camera – photo editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sketch Camera – photo editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sketch Camera – photo editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sketch Camera – photo editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sketch Camera – photo editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sketch Camera – photo editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sketch Camera – photo editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sketch Camera – photo editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sketch Camera – photo editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sketch Camera – photo editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sketch Camera – photo editor
|App Name||Sketch Camera – photo editor|
|Update||June 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Sketch Camera – photo editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
One of the most impressive camera applications and is absolutely free! Apply cool and artistic effects to new or existing photos. Transform your photos to sketches, cartoon, oil paintings, pencil drawings and a lot more. See a “different world” through the lenses of your camera.
– Apply sketch effects to the photos in your gallery
– Apply real time effects and take photos with your camera
– Use back and front cameras of your phone
– Pinch to zoom
– You can choose from many impressive effects
– Save images or take a photo quickly by a single touch of a button
– Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
– Share photos with your friends
– many different effects cartoon, sketch, oil painting, pencil, manga, charcoal etc
The Sketch Camera – photo editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.