Download Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time
|App Name||Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time|
|Update||November 6, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time FAQs, Guide, and Features
Sketshare is a virtual whiteboard with real-time collaboration. For everyone who needs to connect remotely with others for a quick brainstorming session, this user-friendly online collaborative whiteboard is ideal. Sketshare will change the culture of brainstorming and collaboration by providing fantastic tools and features to connect individuals utilizing voice and video communications via online meetings. You’ll be able to work, study and play on a single digital canvas on real-time.
Sketshare for ALL!
With Sketshare you will be able to link with multiple people and discuss virtually through the platform collaborative whiteboard in real-time like no other. It enables people from different sectors to build their visions together.
Sketshare also help businesses to build better collaboration cultures within their corporates. We provide multiple plans to suite the business requirement with ready-made set of features utilizing Sketshare simple platform.
– control image size, location and rotation
– bigger board size
– pointer feature
– highlighter feature
– enhanced UX
– bug Fixing
The Sketshare – Collaborative Whiteboard in Real-time is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.