Download Sky Broadband Buddy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sky Broadband Buddy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sky Broadband Buddy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sky Broadband Buddy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sky Broadband Buddy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sky Broadband Buddy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sky Broadband Buddy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sky Broadband Buddy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sky Broadband Buddy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sky Broadband Buddy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sky Broadband Buddy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sky Broadband Buddy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sky Broadband Buddy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sky Broadband Buddy
|App Name||Sky Broadband Buddy|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 19, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Sky Broadband Buddy FAQs, Guide, and Features
To use Sky Broadband Buddy, you need the right Sky Broadband package. For more information go to www.sky.com/buddy. If you signed up recently, you’ll be able to use Sky Broadband Buddy as soon as your subscription is active.
For more info go to www.sky.com/buddy
• Create different filters for everyone in the family so they only see what they should
• Keep tabs on screen time by setting regular time limits and bedtimes
• Whether it’s homework time or family time, tap pause on one person or the whole home and they won’t be able to get online
• See what your family does online, including the sites they visit
• Washing up done? Bedroom tidied? Use screen time rewards as your digital carrot and keep everyone happy with more of their favourite apps, games, or sites
• All Sky Broadband Buddy features work across 3G and 4G as well as WiFi
The Sky Broadband Buddy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.