Download SKY Remote Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SKY Remote Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SKY Remote Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SKY Remote Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SKY Remote Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SKY Remote Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SKY Remote Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SKY Remote Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SKY Remote Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SKY Remote Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SKY Remote Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SKY Remote Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SKY Remote Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
SKY Remote Control
|App Name||SKY Remote Control|
|Update||October 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
SKY Remote Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
With the Remote Control for SKY / DirecTV, you can use your Android device as a remote control to command your SKY or DirecTV and TV. All in one place!
Remote Control for SKY is a lightweight app with a theme designed specifically to save battery of your Android device.
ALERT: For the application works, your device must have an infrared sensor (IR Blaster).
Supported SKY / DirecTV STB models:
– SKY/DirecTV SD
– SKY/DirecTV HDTV / HDTV+
– SKY DRX890i
– SKY HD (International)
– SKYBOX F5
– TaTa SKY
– SKY DSB-P990V
– Sky DRX/DSB-P Series
– Sky Foxsat HDR Series
– Free SKY
– SKY Q
– SKY+ Pro UHD
– SKY SH20 100 & SHR26
– TelSKY S170
– BSkyB SKY +HD
Supported TV models:
– Apple TV
**Remote Control for SKY / DirecTV reached more than 1 million downloads. We hope the app be useful and we thank all users for using this amazing tool!**
Do you like the app? Make a review, and thank you for colaborating.
Found a bug or issue in the app? Report us through the settings menu or email, and we will correct as soon as possible.
Added Android S support
Support to LeEco devices
Added BSkyB SKY +HD support
Added TelSKY S170 support
Added SKY Q / SKY+ Pro UHD support
Added Sky SH20 100 & SHR26 support
Now it’s possible purchase the app to use 100% offline and ads-free
Added Apple TV
Added Free SKY
Added Haptic Feedback option in Preferences
The SKY Remote Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.