Download Sky Rider Control for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sky Rider Control for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sky Rider Control on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sky Rider Control for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sky Rider Control on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sky Rider Control on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sky Rider Control for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sky Rider Control on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sky Rider Control and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sky Rider Control for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sky Rider Control on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sky Rider Control and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sky Rider Control and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sky Rider Control
|App Name||Sky Rider Control|
|Update||February 11, 2020|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Sky Rider Control FAQs, Guide, and Features
Compatible with drones with Wi-Fi cameras, this app can take photos and record videos, as well as live streams through your smart phone.
To begin controlling the drone’s throttle, yaw, pitch and roll controls through the app, open the app and press “ON.”
Press “3D” on the app to enjoy a fully immersive and exciting flying adventure through your smart phone with VR goggles.
Pressing “180°” on the app will rotate the image on your phone 180-degrees.
Pressing “30%” on the app will change the speed of the drones. There are 3 speeds: low(30%), medium(60%) and high(100%).
Additionally, the app offers intuitive mode, 360-degree flip, headless mode, recalibration, auto spin, LED light switch control, one-key takeoff and land, and more.
The Sky Rider Control is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.