Download Sky Sports for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sky Sports for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sky Sports on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sky Sports for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sky Sports on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sky Sports on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sky Sports for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sky Sports on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sky Sports and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sky Sports for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sky Sports on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sky Sports and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sky Sports and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Sky Sports|
|Developer||Sky UK Limited|
|Update||December 6, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Sky Sports FAQs, Guide, and Features
Download the free Sky Sports app for phone and tablet
Get the biggest and latest, breaking sports news stories and live blog commentaries, updates on Premier League goals as they go in and all the latest video highlights of the Premier League, English Football League, Sky Bet Championship, European Football leagues and more
Dedicated sports sections for Football, Formula 1, Boxing, Cricket, Golf, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Tennis, NFL, NBA, Darts, GAA, Netball, Racing and Other Sports
Stay up-to-date with live scores, fixtures, results and tables
Choose sport-specific notifications for the news alerts you want
Follow your favourite teams, sports, players and pundits with your own My Sky Sports news feed
If you have Sky Sports at home, stream all of your favourite events, including 126 Premier League matches and 112 EFL Championship matches from the Live TV section, which includes all Sky Sports channels:
Sky Sports Main Event
Sky Sports Premier League
Sky Sports Football
Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports Golf
Sky Sports F1
Sky Sports Action
Sky Sports Arena
Sky Sports News
Sky Sports Mix
Sky Sports Racing
The Live TV feature and selected Video on Demand content is only available in the UK and Ireland. Additional mobile network and/or WiFi charges may apply
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-privacy-and-cookies-notice
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using the app
This version supports Android 7.0 and above
In-match Premier League video clips and HT highlights are now available to all, even without a Sky Sports subscription. You just have to log in with a Sky iD, and it’s free to sign up.
The Sky Sports is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.