Download SkyDemon for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SkyDemon for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SkyDemon on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SkyDemon for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SkyDemon on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SkyDemon on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SkyDemon for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SkyDemon on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SkyDemon and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SkyDemon for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SkyDemon on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SkyDemon and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SkyDemon and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
SkyDemon FAQs, Guide, and Features
SkyDemon is one of Europe’s most popular solutions for VFR flight planning and in-flight navigation.
Use this app to access your SkyDemon subscription on your Android device, unlocking SkyDemon’s powerful features while on the move.
FLIGHT PLANNING FEATURES
– SkyDemon vector charts are the clearest aeronautical charts you’ll ever use, with dynamic airspace clipping and choice of map layers
– Route planning is as simple as touching consecutive waypoints and dragging to make changes
– Virtual Radar shows how your route relates to airspace, terrain, obstructions and other features
– Pilot Log facility calculates headings and groundspeeds from actual wind data, and shows useful frequencies
– Plates and other documents for relevant airfields are displayed automatically as you plan, and many are available georeferenced for use in flight
– Intuitive pan, pinch and rotate support with no loss of map clarity or text legibility
– File a VFR flightplan for your route directly to air traffic controllers
– Automatic TAF, METAR and SIGMET briefing as you plan a route, with graphical decoding
– Rainfall data can be overlaid on the main map, with animation, showing the trend of rainfall over time
– Integration of GAFOR route forecasts for Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia
– Both narrow-route and area NOTAM briefings available, updated as you plan
– Advanced NOTAM graphical interpretation and depiction on the main map
– Easily print your PLOG and the output from various briefings
– Warnings for airspace and other potential hazards to your flight, updated in real time
– Airfield Admin Information shows useful contacts and other details for airfields featured in our charts
– Forecast winds aloft are automatically retrieved for the flight time and displayed on the map
– Create an advanced flight performance profile for each aircraft you use
– ATS Routes mode offers an alternative chart presentation for flight along airways
– Accurate fuel, weight and balance calculations including flight costings
– Create an unlimited number of user-defined waypoints
– Analyse your track logs for posterity
– Choose between six different vector chart styles
– Extensive European chart coverage as standard
GPS NAVIGATION FEATURES
– Intelligent warnings for approaching airspace, NOTAM, obstacles, terrain and other hazards
– Virtual Radar shows a side-on projection of all approaching features and how your trajectory relates to them
– Vector map automatically follows the aircraft in north up, track up or course up orientation
– Clear and concise instruments show you flight statistics and help keep you on track
– An HSI/ILS instrument helps you keep to your planned route and line up early for approach
– Live Pilot Log shows progress through your route, ETAs, ATAs and useful frequencies based on your current position
– TerrainSafe dynamically colours mountainous terrain around you to quickly identify safer areas
– Direct To allows easy re-routing in a hurry by picking from a selection of nearby airfields
– Approach Information shows runway diagrams, TAF, METAR, NOTAM and other airfield details useful for making an approach
– Live updates of TAF and METAR while in flight, with associated alerts*
– Extended runway centrelines appear automatically on the map as you near your destination airfield
– Permanent display of position relative to nearest well-known waypoint, for position reporting
– Easy changing of the planned route while in flight by touching and dragging
* Internet connection required for live weather update while in flight
– Route export to Garmin Pilot is now supported
The SkyDemon is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.