Download Slow Motion Video Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Slow Motion Video Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Slow Motion Video Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Slow Motion Video Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Slow Motion Video Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Slow Motion Video Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Slow Motion Video Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Slow Motion Video Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Slow Motion Video Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Slow Motion Video Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Slow Motion Video Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Slow Motion Video Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Slow Motion Video Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Slow Motion Video Editor
|App Name||Slow Motion Video Editor|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Slow Motion Video Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create awesome videos with Slow Motion Video Editor!
Trim the video, adjust video speed, add amazing effects and filters and add creative music! Your smooth slow-motion video masterpiece is complete!
With Slow Motion Video Maker you can easily create stunning content and share it on social media like TikTok, Instagram Reels, Stories, YouTube and more!
– EDIT VIDEO SPEED: smooth slow motion, fast motion, time lapse and stop motion effects
– APPLY FILTERS: edit videos and add an epic filter: glitch, color, vintage and more
– ADD MUSIC: select a track from our own music library or add something of your own! Add sounds, music tracks and voice-over to your video.
– CUT VIDEO, TRIM VIDEO: Edit like a real pro, cut and trim your clips, adjust length
– EDIT VIDEO ASPECT SIZE: Fit the right aspect ratio to create masterpieces with the perfect size for your favorite social media such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and more!
Creating smooth slow motion, epic fast motion videos has never been easier! We want to make video editing a quick fun process.
We welcome feedback so if you have any suggestions or problems with our Slow Mo video editor app, contact us at: [email protected]
The Slow Motion Video Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.