Download Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor
|App Name||Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor|
|Update||November 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create Slow mo video from normal clip! 🐌
Make a slow motion video 🎥! You can also make magic fast motion video. This is post-processing editor ✏️. You can edit your video and change a speed of it.
Slow Motion Video FX lets you choose the speed of the output movie. A few ideas 💡:
– record your speech and make it slow – you’ll sound really strange;
– make your speech fast – you will sound like a tiny little mouse!
– record some objects falling down like – table spoon, nuts, seeds and… make it slow – it will look funny!
– record you spitting water and slow it down;
– record your pets in slow motion;
– slow down your sport activities. make a slow motion when you ride on your snowboard or during surfing;
– change the movie when you do activities like running. Make the slowmo video from it;
– and of course all other ideas that come to your mind 🙂
In new version of app, you are able to use 2 types of editing process:
a) Simple process – just slow mo whole video. Just set the speed you want to set and enjoy the video effect result.
b) Advanced process – here you can add special time points and change the speed of video in different time points. Read more information below.
How to use the slow mo app advanced process 🔥:
1) choose the video you want to slow down or speed up. u can choose it from gallery, or record the new one. Trim video first if you want. Remember, this is just post processing app, and we can not magically find more fps, then your hardwere camera has. You can slow motion 24 fps, but it will look less naturally, then if your camera record more fps.
2) add the points to the timeline, move them. If you move the point up, you will add the speed to your movie. If you move the point down, you will make the video slower. If you leave the poin in the middle, the speed of the video will not change.
3) play with points, and save video to your gallery!
4) Add video filters to your movie. Add sound and music!
5) play video in our slow motion player, choose it from gallery.
Our slow motion maker is the only one, whitch alow to create many points with different speed in one movie. The speed in our app is changing smoothly. Decrease speed of the video fluently. Control video frame rate how you like.
Try some examples in this slo mo video editor:
– slow motion with music
– slow motion hair flip
– slowmo baseball swing
– breakdance, cat drinking, car crash and more.
You are able to choose time interval in our simple mode and select your slow-motion speed like 1/2x, 1/3x up to 1/5x or fast motion – video acceleration up to 5x.
Now you have slow motion camera in your pocket!
Output video can be uploaded to Youtube or Instagram – show your friends and get hundreds of ‘likes’! ❤️ 👍
– bugs fixed
– rating changes
– prepared slow motion for Android S;
– bugs fixed,
– design elements changed
The Slow motion video FX: fast & slow mo editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.