Download Smart Controller for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Controller for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Controller on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Controller for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Controller on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Controller on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Controller for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Controller on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Controller and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Controller for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Controller on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Controller and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Controller and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Smart Controller|
|Update||October 23, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Smart Controller FAQs, Guide, and Features
How many times have you forgotten to turn off Wi-Fi or to activate Silent mode in a specific place and a precise time of day? Thanks to Smart Controller this will not happen again! Schedule your device with Smart Controller! He’ll worry about turning the features you want on or off.
You do not have to worry about turning on Wi-Fi or activating the silent in a certain place, it will be your device to do the dirty work by activating/deactivating what you want when you want and where you want.
Automatically change settings such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi based on your location and time of day.
The application does not include any advertising and no trial period, but allows purchases In-App to access more features.
In the free version you can activate/deactivate automatically:
• Automatic rotation;
• Automatic synchronization;
• Energy saving (requires Root permissions);
• Mobile data (requires Root permissions);
• Airplane mode (requires Root permissions).
By purchasing the version PRO you can also take advantages like:
• Automatic brightness;
• Do not disturb mode (Mute);
• Dark theme: many users prefer a dark interface to protect their eyes, especially during the night;
• Enable at startup: it will be possible to enable the Smart Controller service when the device is started without necessarily starting the application;
• Decide the update frequency for the activation of the profile in order to protect the battery of the device;
The application requires the following permissions:
• Access to the position;
• Access to the network;
• Access to bluetooth;
• Connection and disconnection of Wi-Fi;
• Activation and deactivation of synchronization;
• Access to the “Do not disturb” function;
• Startup execution;
• Change system settings,
Before complaining about the price of the application, evaluate the work behind it, evaluate the features it offers and read the description carefully.
Limitation of responsibilities
The MC SOFT team does not guarantee the maximum reliability of this application. The MC SOFT team is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from “Smart Controller”.
– We thank TuttoAndroid team who reviewed Smart Controller: https://www.tuttoandroid.net/android/smart-controller-consente-di-schedulare-lattivazione-e-la-disattivazione-delle-funzioni-dello-smartphone-565112/
#Activate functions automatically
#Activate functions based on position
#Activate/deactivate functions based on the time of day
#Activate/Deactivate Silent in a certain time
– Improved GUI: implemented new Material Theme
– Added new Information view
– Improved support on Android 9 (Pie)
– Added shortcut to enable dark or light theme (Pro version)
– Fixed minor bugs
– Fixed GUI glithces
– Updated third parts libraries
– Stability improved
The Smart Controller is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.