Download Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector
|App Name||Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector|
|Developer||Smart Lock Studio|
|Update||November 23, 2020|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart Locker can help you protect your private data by locking other applications.
You can lock applications with a pin, password or a fingerprint, if the device you are installing on has fingerprint functionality.
Smart Locker can lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
1.How to activate?
Open app -> Setup pattern/pin ->Enter recovery question and answer ->
Grant permission -> Select an app from the list.
2. How to change pin/pattern?
Open app -> Go to settings -> Click Reset Password.
3.How to stop uninstalling Smart Locker?
Select Settings app from the list.
4.How to recover if I forget my pattern/pin?
If pattern/pin is entered wrong 3 times, a recovery icon will appear in the top-right corner.
Enter provided answer and reset pattern/pin.
• Lock your apps with pin, pattern, or fingerprint(device must support fingerprint).
• Customize your lock screen with beautiful wallpapers.
• Set lock each time you start a locked app or until screen lock.
Bug fixes and product improvements
The Smart Locker – App Privacy Protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.