Download Smart Lockscreen protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Lockscreen protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Lockscreen protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Lockscreen protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Lockscreen protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Lockscreen protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Lockscreen protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Lockscreen protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Lockscreen protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Lockscreen protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Lockscreen protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Lockscreen protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Lockscreen protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart Lockscreen protector
|App Name||Smart Lockscreen protector|
|Update||April 20, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Smart Lockscreen protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
Ram cleaners must exclude my app
Android M introduced doze and may affect the app from running on background, some users added to the “whitelist” or not optimize for better performance
The first app to fix a security flag from your android, prevent to unwanted users turn off, mute or set airplane your device when they are in the lockscreen and bypassing the code.
*This app will not block for Long press power button (10 seconds) since its hardware related.*
“Ideal for avoiding shut down the device in the pocket”
*This app can block status bar (it may not work on all devices) only in the lockscreen
* Battery Friendly
*Small and compact
* Useful for security apps like Cerberus or find your phone from Google, you don’t want people can turn off the device so easily
This App may work or may NOT work (working on 90% of devices including lollipop and marshmallow) .
FIxed crash in android 8
Improvements in the app,
removed “delay” from settings, the app take care of this 😉
Some Devices still not compatible due manufacturer changes..
Start on boot improvement (it can take some secs to start the app after reboot due android behavior)
The Smart Lockscreen protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.