Download Smart Protector – Security for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Protector – Security for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Protector – Security on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Protector – Security for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Protector – Security on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Protector – Security on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Protector – Security for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Protector – Security on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Protector – Security and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Protector – Security for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Protector – Security on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Protector – Security and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Protector – Security and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart Protector – Security
|App Name||Smart Protector – Security|
|Update||October 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Smart Protector – Security FAQs, Guide, and Features
Do you have any apps, photos, or videos that you need to protect from others?
Smart Protector protects your privacy through strong app lock and media encryption.
Even if you lose your phone, others cannot easily access the secured apps and media.
✔App lock security
Security is strengthened by setting a security pattern when running the app.
Also, it may appear that apps are not running normally by popping up fake error messages.
✔Various authentication security
You can use various authentication modes such as password, pattern, biometric authentication (mobile phone support required).
✔Photo and video security
Photos and videos selected from the gallery are encrypted and can be safely managed with Smart Protector.
✔Set screen brightness
You can adjust the screen brightness when running the app.
✔Keep screen on
You can keep the screen on when running the app.
✔Set screen orientation
When running the app, you can set the screen orientation to auto, portrait, or landscape.
✔Delete protection function
You can set the Smart Protector app not to be deleted.
✔Support lock reset function when password is lost
If you forget your password, you can reset it through the reset setup menu.
However, if the password is lost while using Smart Protector’s self-authentication, the function is limited.
Purpose of app permission to obtain consent prior to installation
-Storage space (optional): Permission to use the media lock function
-Device administrator (optional): Required permission when using the Smart Protector deletion prevention option
070 4336 1593
18, Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
– Improved stability (Sometimes Protection is not working)
– Fixed possibility losing encrypted media.
(All of media files(incl you lose) will be restored with this version )
– Improved media ordering
– Add media filter
– Improved media viewer orientation processing
– Fix other issues
The Smart Protector – Security is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.