Download Smart Remote for LG TVs for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Remote for LG TVs for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Remote for LG TVs on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Remote for LG TVs for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Remote for LG TVs on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Remote for LG TVs on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Remote for LG TVs for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Remote for LG TVs on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Remote for LG TVs and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Remote for LG TVs for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Remote for LG TVs on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Remote for LG TVs and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Remote for LG TVs and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart Remote for LG TVs
|App Name||Smart Remote for LG TVs|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Smart Remote for LG TVs FAQs, Guide, and Features
Tired of looking for the remote control for your LG TV? Want to control multiple LG TVs with a single remote? If so, it’s time to upgrade your basic plastic remote control to a smart remote control app and control your LG Smart TV right from your Android device!
The Smart Remote for LG TVs connects to your smart TV over WiFi and lets you turn your TV on and off, change channels, control the volume, enter text using a real keyboard, control all smart TV features, and much more.
Upgrade your clunky remote to a powerful app:
* Wear OS. Control your TV from your wrist thanks to the Wear OS app.
* Turn your Smart TV ON and OFF (Supported models only)
* Change TV channels up and down, or enter a channel number to jump right
* Increase or decrease the volume of your TV
* Mute the sound of your TV with a single tap (silent mode)
* Change the input source (HDMI, PC, AV, etc)
* Add multiple Smart TVs to the app and control them from one place.
* Navigate Smart TV features
* Add the widget to your home screen
* Use the trackpad while browsing the web
* Quick access to built-in smart apps like Netflix
* Widget directly integrated into the notification center
* Media content: You can easily stream your local content to your TV directly from the app.
The Smart Remote for LG TV app is compatible with all the LG Smart TV OLED and NanoCell TVs with WebOS and Netcast systems.
FYI – We use this remote control ourselves, so we’re always working hard to add more features. We’d love to hear how you use your Smart Remote for LG TV, so please leave us a review and a rating.
Disclaimer: This app is not an official LG application. We are not affiliated with LG Electronics in any way.
+ Fixed bug happening on some WearOS watches when using the bluetooth connection
The Smart Remote for LG TVs is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.