Download Smart Remote for Samsung TV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Remote for Samsung TV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Remote for Samsung TV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Remote for Samsung TV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Remote for Samsung TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Remote for Samsung TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Remote for Samsung TV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Remote for Samsung TV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Remote for Samsung TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Remote for Samsung TV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Remote for Samsung TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Remote for Samsung TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Remote for Samsung TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart Remote for Samsung TV
|App Name||Smart Remote for Samsung TV|
|Update||December 1, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Smart Remote for Samsung TV FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart Remote for SamsungTV is your perfect remote control that lets you control your Samsung TV.
Streaming any photo, videos, apps and media contents has not been easier with Smart Remote for Samsung TV, right from your device or internet to your Samsung Smart TV.
– Remote-control your Samsung smart TV
– TV control for casting Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
– Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
– Smart Mirror for Samsung TV
– Search and cast your favorite music tracks with the smart remote
– Search and cast any media from internet using built-in browser
– Smart TV photo slideshow casting
– Easy media playing controls
Stop looking under your couch pillows for your lost remote and forget about having to put new batteries in it once you find it.
Smart Remote for Samsung TV gives is more convenient and much smarter!
Please make sure your phone and Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
This app is not an official Samsung application. We are not affiliated with Samsung Electronics in any way.
Thank you for choosing us today.
If you have any issue relating to the app, please leave us a message at [email protected]
– Fix bugs
The Smart Remote for Samsung TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.