Download Smart Remote for Smart Things for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart Remote for Smart Things for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart Remote for Smart Things on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart Remote for Smart Things for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart Remote for Smart Things on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart Remote for Smart Things on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart Remote for Smart Things for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart Remote for Smart Things on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart Remote for Smart Things and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart Remote for Smart Things for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart Remote for Smart Things on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart Remote for Smart Things and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart Remote for Smart Things and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart Remote for Smart Things
|App Name||Smart Remote for Smart Things|
|Update||December 1, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Smart Remote for Smart Things FAQs, Guide, and Features
Remote for Samsung TV gives you full control, photo & video cast, and quick app access features for your Samsung TV from the comfort of your Android device.
Samsung Smart TV Remote compatibility with Smart TV series C, D, E, F, K and M models: Supports Internet TV, Allshare Smart TV Feature, Tizen.
– Please connect both devices to the same WiFi network. Select your TV in the app and, when prompted, “Allow” the Smartthings Samsung TV Remote on your TV.
Quick cast and view Photos & Videos one after another in high-definition from your Gallery directly onto your devices with the tap of a button on the dedicated “Cast” Smart things tab.
View your favorite programming and enjoy quick access to your media apps like Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, HBO, Fite, and others with the dedicated “Apps” Smart things Tab. Search effortlessly by using the keyboard.
Remote control your Smart Samsung TV directly from your phone.
+ Intuitive user interface with all buttons with full view.
+ Switch channels, adjust volume, access Settings.
+ Quick access to your favorite apps and channels.
+ Cast feature: Cast media directly from your Gallery.
+ Switch to swipe gesture navigation remote controller.
+ Controlling from any distance (online connection through local network).
Your devices will connect over your WiFi network online. Weak network strength may slightly affect the performance of this app. Only one source device may be connected at a time.
Any questions? Leave a review or email us at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: This application is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd and it is not an official product of it or of its affiliates.
The Smart Remote for Smart Things is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.