Download Smart TV Remote for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart TV Remote for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart TV Remote on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart TV Remote for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart TV Remote on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart TV Remote on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart TV Remote for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart TV Remote on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart TV Remote and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart TV Remote for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart TV Remote on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart TV Remote and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart TV Remote and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart TV Remote
|App Name||Smart TV Remote|
|Update||December 23, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Smart TV Remote FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart TV Remote is with over 23 million downloads one of the most popular universal TV remote apps in Google Play!
Define your favourite channels and control your TV simply via channel logos. No annoying channel sorting is needed anymore. By using widges, notifications, and the Smart Action Bar, this app is always available, even if the app is not running in foreground.
With the new Smart TV Remote Alexa Skill you can control your TV by just using your voice! The skills are are available in German, English, and shortly in Italian!
Control your home cinema over built in infrared blaster, WiFi network or external infrared sender:
Smart TV Remote as network tv remote for Samsung TVs(2011-2013, 2016, 2017, 2018):
☆Control the newest Samsung TVs over network: K, M, N and Q Series are now supported!
★Control Samsung TVs from the years 2011-2013: B,C,D,E und F Series
☆Due to changes in the network communication protocol, Samsung TVs from 2014 and 2015are not supported: H and J Series
Smart TV Remote as universal infra-red tv remote:
★Controls up to 4 devices without annoying remote switch: TV, cable box, audio receiver, and media player
☆Tested with following infra-red capable phones: HTC One(M7, M8, M9), Samsung (S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, Note 3, Note 4, Mega), LG G3, G4, G5 (LG G2 and CyanogenMod are not supported right now), Huawei and Honor (Honor 7)
★No infrared blaster, no problem: Smart TV Remote supports external infrared sender like AnyMote and zmote
☆Once the remote is setup, it turns all your devices on/off and decides for every function, which of your devices is responsible for the given feature
★An own database with IR codes. If you missing a device or sth. is not working, simply contact us. We will try to fix this immediately.
We know that the first steps are not so easy. Therefore we offer you lots of help:
★A continuous growing list of tutorial videos, which shows simple step by step instruction for different features.
☆A continuous growing list of frequently asked questions.
★If you still have questions, don’t worry. Contact us via mail and together we should solve every problem.
The app uses Google Analytics, which can be disabled in Settings/Info! No private information is stored in the app!
This version contain In-App-Purchase to support us and enjoy this app without ads. This is a paid feature.
We assume no liability for damages on the mobile device or the TV!
– Turn on Samsung M, N, and Q over network (beta)
– Support of Samsung M, N and Q Series
– Update Italian translations for Alexa Skill support in Italy
The Smart TV Remote is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.